Saturday, July 14, 2012

Packing! :)

I have been trying to pack for Family camp at my church. This morning We want to set my tent up. And now I am still trying to pack. It's not that fun, i have so much stuff i need to take.

1st we start with my clothes. I  need clothes for a week and 2 days. That right now is in the making. I have some clothes pack but I also have clothes that are bring wash. Once they are done I will than pack them too.

2nd we have my "fun" stuff. Thing's that i'm taking for when i'm not doing anything at camp. And my Ipod that i'm taking for at night. And than a fan since it will be hot. I'm also taking some books so i can read. I love to read alot! I'm also taking my laptop with me too. Just so i have games to play when i want too.

3rd thing we have is my diabetes stuff. I have to say that is alot of stuff.
I need stuff for low and than insulin for highs. and than site's for if my pump site fails. i will have needles and insulin and snacks. And my 2 checkers i'm taking with me. And extra test strips.

All this stuff for a week and 2 day trip not 20 mins from my house. I can't wait for family camp. This is going to be my 1st time staying there all week. I'll be spending a week with my friends that i have meet over the past 2 years.

Well I should go and get done packing!

Till next time all!

~Jaimie~

No comments:

Post a Comment