Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fear..

There are two kind's of people that I can think about right now, that know what I mean. The first kind is D-parents (Diabetes mom's and dad's). The 2nd kind is diabetic's (people that have diabetes).

Now we may not act like it but we are afraid all the time. I never know this when I was younger but I do now. There is always fear in us. For D-parents with little kids, they fear that their little one or little one's will go low and not be able to feel it. Or go high and not be able to feel it. D-parents also fear that their kids may not wake up in the night after going low.

My fear has always been here. But a couple nights ago, it got to me to were I could not sleep till wee hours of the night. I had the fear of going to bed and not waking up.

I don't have that fear very much but for some reason a couple nights ago I did. And I have to say I don't like it. I was up till after 3am that night cause I had fear. I don't get it, most night's I am fine with going to bed but once in a while I'm not. Which is why I was up till the wee hours of the night!

Since than I have got over the fear for now that is! I don't know how long I will not have fear but right now I dont.

All diabetic's have fear some don't show it! I don't show it around other people. It's just not the kind of person I am! I try to replace my fear with bring strong and having faith. Most night's I trust God to keep me awake!

So now that you all know that I have a fear of not wake up at night! Know that I don't say much about it at all!

Oh and D-parents, you guys are awesome!!

And you all with diabetes your awesome and strong too!!!

Till next time
~Jaimie~

No comments:

Post a Comment