Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Craziness

In the past couple mouths alot has gone on.

Between diabetes, school its been different.

I've been a diabetic since I was 3 1/2, Want on the pump when I was 10.

For the past 3 years I have been home schooled, I love it cause i'm able to take care of my diabetes better. But this year has been different, In past years I have done good and take care of my diabetes. But this year has not been like past years. I've been doing everything with my pump. I bolus when i need too, but I don't test like I should. 

School has been crazy this year too. I have 12 class left so I'm trying to get all my class done this year. But with doing that it's been stressful. But I want to be done this year with school so I will get it done!

You put school and diabetes together that = craziness and stressful

Well till next time ~Jaimie~

No comments:

Post a Comment