Monday, September 2, 2013

It's been a while!

As I was looking back tonight at older post's I seen the last time I posted was in May. Let me just trying to talk about everything that has happened!

June was a fun mouth, I was to be doing school during the summer but that kind of got away from me. I did school every now and again. At the end of June I want to Youth camp at my Church which was alot of fun. God pined pointed thing's in my life that need to change. But I am also thankful for that too.

July was also a fun mouth, It started out with me struggling with some thing's, and I'm still working though those thing's now. July 11th was my 18th Birthday, my parent's take me shopping and I got my permit that day too! I was super excited about that too!! The day after my Birthday, Family camp at my church started. I got to see friend's that I meet at Youth camp and see old friend's and just plain have fun and enjoy being around Christian Friend's!

August was a slower mouth but also fun! The 17th I want to a Family get together in Ohio, that was fun and I enjoyed it alot! Than this past week I want on a camping trip to the U.P (I live in Michigan, if y'all didn't know that) It was so much fun up there! Saturday morning our youth pastor take the three teens fishing, It was mine first time fishing, I got a pike too! Over all the camping/hiking trip was the highlight of the mouth of August!

And as for this mouth, I don't know what it will bring because it just started. And I start school this week sometime!!

~Jaimie~  

No comments:

Post a Comment